Thursday 7 March 2013

skinny jeans = March DT kit @ The Scrapbook Store

 Hello ☺ This month I have two gorgeous paper collections to work with for
 The Scrapbook Store. Today I'm sharing one using Teresa Collins - He said She said collection.  Here's my first page!
 I really enjoy working with the Teresa Collins paper lines - their papers are gorgeous and they have fabulous die-cut words and tags as well as beautiful embellishments.
This photo is from last year and I have scrapped it before .... but I just had to do it again ♥  All the papers are from this collection and I've used my Silhouette to cut some arrows. Here are some close-up's:

 ... to make these number embellishments I've used the 12x12 pattern paper - stripes - and used a circle punch to cut out the numbers - then I've used epoxy dots to stick over them to create faux flair buttons - a great way to make your own co-ordinating embellishments ... I've also done some texture work using the new Prima stencil - chevron grunge ...
 ... some of the die-cut elements and words from this collection - these bring your page together very quickly ... the arrow is a cut-out using the Silhouette - I've coated the arrow in gesso to create texture then sprayed with OA mist ...
 ... more die-cut word elements ...  date stamp is AC ...
... and a banner from the die-cut elemnets ...

Check out the entire collection in the store, but be quick because it's selling quick!! ☺
Thanks for visiting ☺

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This really is a fab photo..& these papers are really nice..love how you made those buttons & the arrow looks awesome!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout! love the photo.. some photos you just have to scrap more then once!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love it! Fantastic photo - cool layout!!!!! :D

just another day said...

Gorgeous page Chantelle - cool photo xo

sandi said...

Love this! Fabulous pic and great design!

Leanne said...

he he!! very cute LO!! Just love it..x

Janice Nicholls said...

Fab pic and an awesome page Chantelle....LOve it!!! ;0

Ella Swan said...

fANTASTIC!! Love everything about this one & such a cute photo & subject!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great photo, great title, great layout. Love it!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...