Monday 25 March 2013

so richly blessed - March DT Kit for The Scrapbook Store

 Hello - I have really been enjoying Bo Bunny - the Mama Razzi 2 collection - so I'm sneaking in one last page - using up bits from my Design Team Kit from The Scrapbook Store.

 Page out for Publication ☺

 My sister took this picture of me recently - I love that it has taken in some of the scenery too - I love being at the beach and we are lucky enough to live very close ☺
I've gone with my banner style design - it always works so well and I've used some tags and the stamp set to go along with this collection.  Here are some close-up's:
 ... this is one of the tags - I've done some embossing with the camera stamp and then sprayed some October Afternoon over the top - then you have the emboss resist technique ☺ ...
 ... and here is the other tag using the same stamps and also a sticker from 12x12 Combo Stickers ...
 ... along the top, I've used some strips of paper from the 12x12 pattern paper Oh Snap and also more stickers - the stickers are great in this collection - so many little words to choose from ☺ ...  the flowers are from Prima and Kaisercraft - they matched in nicely with the papers ...
... more stickers and my journalling ... included in my writing is the word lucky which is the March challenge at Bo Bunny!

The Mama Razzi 2 collection is available at The Scrapbook Store - check it out if you wish to get yourself some create papers and embellishments.
And you still have time to join in with our monthly sketch - you can see the sketch in the gallery!
Thanks for visiting ☺

10 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I love that photo of you and this is now one of my faves of yours. Love it all.

Anita S said...

this is gorgeous!

Chantalle said...

Love it! Love how you've framed that beautiful picture with those tags!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Have added this to my list of faves Chantelle ... such a simple (hardly!), clean layout ... gorgeous.

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it - you're right, you ROCK banner style LOs and those tags on either side sorta act as a frame, too....really, really MADLY in love with how you've 'fussied' them up...sensational work...new fave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

stunning!! you have rocked this collection..x

Chloe said...

Fabulous page, I adore the banner style design!

Adriana B said...

wow this is amazing, great work, love the tags :)

Marelize said...

I love this layout Chantelle. The colours are gorgeous and the vine across the top of your photo is just perfect. xx

Unknown said...

Your work is soooo stunning!! I love every little detail on this page, amazing!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...