Tuesday 5 March 2013

so very sweet = The Studio Challenges

 Hello - hope you had a lovely weekend ☺  Just popping in the share the fun challenge at The Studio Challenges.  This time we have a recipe challenge:
-kraft cardstock
-at least one tag
-paint/mist
-at least 2 different kids of alphas
 

 I've used a picture of my two gorgeous nieces (photo take by Aimee Claire Photography)
I've used Kraft cardstock as the base, a Kraft cardstock behind the photo, some smaller and larger alpha's and I've done assorted misting and painting.
Here are some close-up's:

 ... sweet litte banners - I've used lots of Teresa Collins - He said She said collection ...
 ... Kaisercraft little alpha's and some light blue alpha's from my stash ... the Kraft tag is by Scrap FX ... I've also used some mistable butterflies - they've come up so pretty after I've used some gorgeous mist and revealed the pretty patterns ...
 ... and another close-up of the tag peeking out from behind the photo ...

This is such a fun challenge - I always enjoy recipes challenges - we hope you will join us - check out the blog for more details and inspiration from the design team ☺

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

so darling! love the sweet banners:)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Kraft makes a great background paper.. love all the layers under your photo..

Leanne said...

Just stunning!

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooo sweet - this is a fun looking challenge....gorgeous banner & I really like the Kraft paper behind.....cute as!!!!!!!

Jasmine S said...

This really is so sweet. I love the pastels and the banner. Gorgeous.

sandi said...

Fabulous! Love the two types of alphas together. ?Such a sweet lo!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...