Tuesday 5 March 2013

us - you & me = Scrap for Help

 Another challenge share!!  This one is for Scrap for Help - if you love using Burlap, you will love this challenge ☺



 Here's what I've created:
 This is a holiday snap of me and my boy, walking along the beach at Port Gregory ☺  I've used Burlap in two places - one as a backing to the chipboard hot air balloon and one as a matting for my photo.  Here are some close-up's:

 ... this chipboard balloon is from The Scrapbook Store - their own line of chipboard - I've coated it with gesso and lightly stamped over with ink - then I've placed natural colour burlap behind the balloon ...
 
 ... some stamping and also a cut-out using my Silhouette ...
 ... some of the yellow burlap used as a mat for the photo ...
... some of my typewriter journalling and the red chevron is a little bag from The Greatest View.

We hope you can join in this month - it's a fun challenge!!  Check out all the details on the Scrap for Help blog as well as lots of inspiration from the Design Team. 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh! LOVE that hot air balloon! too cute..x

sandi said...

What a super sweet lo! Love the different color burlap and how you used them!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the blue back ground, makes every stand out.. and that hot air balloon looks fabulous!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...