Saturday 31 August 2013

Elle's Studio - Cameron Collection - The Scrapbook Store

 Hello to you all ☺  I have one more page to share using my DT kit for August from The Scrapbook Store - I had lots of fun creating with the Cameron Collection by Elle's Studio.  Here I've done another Project Life page!
 This is Week 27 (yes, I'm a little way behind, but determined to keep chugging along with this, because I really want to have that full album by the end of the year ☺)
I've used some of the pattern papers from this collection and also some tabs.  Here are some close-up's:

I tend to treat each pocket like a mini scrapbook page, especially if I'm using a white cardstock background like here.  I've cut out some of the pattern paper 'High Five' which has a cute brick pattern with printed words and arrows.  It was perfect for this photo!  I've added in a raw chipboard arrow from TSS and the white hearts have been made using a white pen and the Heidi Swapp spray stencil - confetti.
My background 4x6 card is the pattern paper Evidence - I've layered a paper lace doily, a circle tag and a little photo.  My embellishment is a flair badge by Greatest View - did you know that The Scrapbook Store now stocks these fabulous badges?? ☺
I've finished it off with some twine!
These two centre pockets are made with the tabs.  I love them with the pre-printed words and graphics - make it very easy to add to your PL page.
I will tend to have one pocket designated to my journal work which gives a brief overview of my week.  Here I've used a strip of pattern paper Big Dots along the bottom edge.
The stamps are assorted from my stash ☺

Be sure to check out this collection in store - there's still some left and you will love working with this one ☺  Thanks so much for visiting me and I appreciate all the love you leave.  Enjoy your weekend ♥

4 comments:

sandi said...

Love your PL. Looks great!

Leanne said...

I just love this!! awesome PL..x

Lizzyc said...

Looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Chantelle. I always loved the idea of doing PL, but you really pushed me along when I saw what you were creating at the retreat. I think I told you a dozen times how much I loved your pages. And my goodness, now you have tabs on your inserts! LOVE that idea too. And the doodling on your photos! Yep, I'm stalking your PL.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...