Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Scrapbook Store - Say Cheese collection by Simple Stories

Hello to you all ☺  It was my turn to provide a tutorial for The Scrapbook Store this month.  I've been working with the Say Cheese collection by Simple Stories.  I've created a scrapbook page using products from this collection as well as a Alta Matz WOW stencil and some of the distress glitter.
This is the page that I've created:
Please take a look at The Scrapbook Store blog to view the tutorial ☺  I had a great time creating this page, including some fun textures with stencils and glitters. 
Thanks so much for taking the time to come and visit ♥


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hi. I did see your step by step and your layout looks wonderful.. I love the big '5'!! and lots of layers under your photo too!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...