Wednesday 12 February 2014

Beachcomber by Fab Scraps ~~~ The Scrapbook Store

 Hey crafty people.  Today I'm sharing some inspiration for The Scrapbook Store.  This month I'm working with Beachcomber by Fab Scraps.  A gorgeous seaside collection ☺

Project:  Busselton Jetty
 I usually like to use white paper for my backgrounds, but with this collection I couldn't really ignore the lovely pattern papers with pre-printed pictures and designs on them.  They reminded me of a water-colour painting ☺
Here I've teamed the papers with a 'light-house' diecut from the Beachcomber collection, some shells collected at the beach and a Manorhouse Creations flowers.
Here are the close-up's:
 I love the pretty ornate frames by Manour House Creations - I usually cut them in half to make them go further ☺
I've cut out a little beachhouse from the DieCut pack and added a flair to it.
I've created a beachy feel with muslin,twine and shells and added in a Manor House flower in bright blue.
 Here is the lighthouse die-cut - there are a number of these in the pack - all in different patterns.  I've also cut out more element from the die-cut pack.
 And a close-up of my journal work with my trusty manual type-writer.
There is still some of this collection available in store - please check it out here.

Product used:
twine
shells
texture paste
ink
script stamp
muslin
flair badge

And here is my second page using this collection.
Once again, I've used the pattern paper as my base.  Here I've printed out the photo onto vellum and then the other onto normal photo paper.  I always love this effect ☺

Project - Under the Sea
 This is one of my twins favourite activities - being under the water and exploring - I love this picture of them ☺
The chipboard jetty is part of the Beachcomber collection.
Here is a close-up:
I've left the chipboard raw, so as not to takeaway from the detailed lines and features.  I've simply inked the edges with espresso ink!
I've cut out this word from the Die-Cut pack.

Product used:
ink
script stamp
black pen
enamel dots
sticker letters (from my stash)

I hope you have enjoyed checking out this collection with me - don't forget to check out what's new in the shop - you can find it here.

Thanks for coming by - I will be back soon with another 'cute' page from this collection ♥

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow love your beachy layouts, the photos and papers are made for each other.. beautiful layouts... love them..

Lizzy Hill said...

These papers are just Gorgeous! They remind me of that shop, ....? Sand & sea, or anyways.....it's all blues & sea-ish....I ADORE The top page, with the lighthouse....that bg paper...YUM! And the flair looks so cute on the beach house AND your pegs!!! OOOOH, it's all sooo nice:):)

sandi said...

Gorgeous! Love the beachy feel these have!

Adriana B said...

lovely page, great photos that team up perfectly with the papers

Monique Liedtke said...

This is sooooo awesome! LOVE both your pages and the idea of printing one of your photos on vellum is great! got to remember that one! So so stunning!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...