Thursday 27 March 2014

capture the moment

 Hey there, hope your week has been going well!!  Today I wanted to share some more from my March kit for The Scrapbook Store.  The second collection I've been working with is Abroad by Authentique - perfect for the travel themed photo's.

Project: March DT work - The Scrapbook Store
Title: capture the moments

 My oldest son loves to take pictures and I found this one on my camera - a 'selfie' that he had taken for his digital media class.  It fit in well with this collection , especially the saying on the banner which gave me the inspiration for this page.
I've layered the pattern papers, used some Prima Stamps, added in embellishments from the collection and even managed to use some chipboard & Hambly transparency ☺
Here are the close-up's:

 Loved the saying on this banner - it's from the die-cut pack in this collection.
 This is a gorgeous Prima bloom - in the background I've used the lovely Stitched Circle stamp by Prima.  I've gone with a bit of 'circle design'  using stamps, chipboard, the transparency and some flair badges.
The sticker letters used in the title are from my stash.  I've put in a shipping tag that is peaking out from behind the photo and have arranged more of the die-cuts around the photo.

Product used:
shipping tag
sticker letters
twine
Hambly transparency
script stamp - Prima
stitched circle stamp - Prima
Prima bloom - Serenity
cotton thread

You can check out the whole collection in The Scrapbook Store.  Don't forget to check out new products as they come in store - you can find them HERE

4 comments:

sandi said...

Fabulous! Love that little banner under the pic....perfect sentiment on it to go with this lo!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, love the clean design and neat layout. Great photo too,

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely work....what, no flags???!!!! Pulling ur leg...great pic, too... Looks like another creative soul in the family:):)

Val-Belle said...

How wonderful that he has started so young ... I wish I had the opportunity to get my kids into it earlier. One of the joys of the digital age now. Love the pic and love the layout.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...