Tuesday 29 April 2014

a little bush family

 Hey everyone, popping in to share another creation that I've done with my DT kit for April from The Scrapbook Store - this one is a bit special: the photo's, the people and the project ☺  I have my lovely sister to thank for the gorgeous photos I could use - Aimee Claire Photography!
And the beautiful people are my brother with his wife and gorgeous kids!!
I've created a mini album with the file folders from the Hello My Name Is collection by Teresa Collins.  I've done one of these before and they are fun!!!  When I received the folders in my kit, I just knew I had to make another one.


So here it is - I've made a little slide-show video - hope you enjoy it ☺
  You can watch the video HERE.


Product used:

twine
script stamp
Canvas flower - Prima Marketing
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Tinsel

Well that brings us to the end of April already.  This is sadly my last post for The Scrapbook Store as a Design Team member as I will be finishing up as of the end of this month.  It's been (nearly) two years and it's been amazing - truly a wonderful team to be a part of.  I have loved working with fabulous kits each month and hope I have inspired you all with my scrapbooking style.
So this does not mean I will stop scrapbooking - it simply means I won't have any DT commitments for now - I still hope to continue with my craft and share what I love and do.
Maybe I can join in with some challenges around the place .........
And I'd love to focus a bit more on my Project Life ..........
And having a bit of extra time will allow me to spend more time with the important people in my life: my family ♥
A big thank you to my readers for your lovely comments ♥♥

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh...I shall miss your SB store shares....but yes, I think it IS 'free-ing' to be able to just scrap for 'you' for a change....& I hope you will share just as much & go into lotsa challenges:):) Enjoy the PL....would love to see some of that, too:):)!!!!!!!!! Off to check out your vid, me being a fan of TC!!

Lizzyc said...

Your little album is so lovely, full of wonderful moments and precious photos.. I love the clean design and I am sure you will love looking back at it.. I am sure you will keep scrapping and I look forward to seeing what you get up in the coming months!!

Marelize said...

This is such a stunning mini album Chantelle! A wonderful keepsake that I'm sure your SIL will treasure forever.
I will miss you at TSS. :( Thank you so much for all your fabulous projects every month. It was a pleasure having you on the team. Can't wait to catch up at the end of the month. xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...