Saturday 17 May 2014

once upon a sketch challenge - May

 Hello - hope you are enjoying the weekend!!  Yesterday afternoon, I spent some 'crafty time' at my craft desk and created a page for the Once Upon a Sketch challenge for May.  I always enjoy their sketches and the theme was: ANYTHING ☺
So I picked out a picture from my pile and created .............

Here is the sketch - I've popped the photo on the other side of the page!

 
 The picture is of my beautiful niece - (photo taken by Aimee Claire Photography)
I love the feeling of freedom in this picture and really wanted to create something pretty.  So I picked out some Prima goodies and just had some fun ...........


 Thanks for a fun sketch challenge Once Upon a Sketch ☺

Creating with love and happiness ♥


6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful. I love the floe of flowers down your page, such a carefree photo too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! I love you joining us in the challenges too:):) And flowers! It must be nice to have a niece to use them with;) The photo really does evoke that sense of freedom...aaah..to be a kid again. Lovely, lovely take on our OUAS challenge.....I reckon you've probably shared this on FB...but if not...well, you know to do it:):)

Val-Belle said...

Chantelle another fabulous layout. I do love your style and that photo is just wonderful... completely sums up what childhood should be for me :D Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

Unknown said...

Lovely page and great photo.

mytawnyinspirations said...

This is a beautiful layout and a delightful photo. Cheers, Di

Ольга Васильева said...

Wonderful photo and LO! Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...