Thursday 21 August 2014

thankful thursday

 Hello again.  The lovely Tash from Little bit of Thyme is introducing a regular feature to her blog - Thankful Thursday.  She has invited me to join in and so I thought I would do that today ☺

I have this mini canvas on my Laundry bench which reads:  there is always something to be thankful for.  So true ......................... and when I see it, it reminds me to think about that - whether big or small.
 Today I'm thinking about little things and moments that make me thankful. 

Like this recent trip to the beach with my littlest man - just me and him - we explored and walked and took in the beautiful Winter sunshine.  This made me happy! ♥


 Today I was transferring photo's from the camera to my laptop and I came across this one - father and son - that my oldest had taken for his digital media class.  It made me smile as I think of the 'fun' relationship they have and the love they share.


 Yesterday, I received a bunch of yellow flowers from these little hands.  Thankful for his unprompted gift and constant 'i love you's'.

That's my 'thankful thursday' - sometimes it's the little things that count ☺  They are the ones I want to remember ...................................

Pop over to Little bit of Thyme if you want to join in too ☺

Thanks for coming by ♥

4 comments:

tash @ Little Bit of Thyme said...

Love it Chan!

Little boys and their dads.. just priceless!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful thoughts, lovely photos and wonderful blessings!

Val-Belle said...

I think that is a fabulous idea. Maybe if more of us did it the world would be a happier place instead of focussing on all the negative. :D

Highlands Ranch Bathroom Renovations said...

I enjoyyed reading your post

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...