Thursday 30 April 2015

always happy - Words + Paintery challenge

 Hello!! Just popping in to share another page for a scrapbooking challenge - I've been on a nice 'roll' with them lately and am enjoying creating for different challenges ☺
This one is for Words + Paintery - they have this lovely colour palette and also an optional sketch to go along with ......




 out for publication .......................




 I've created with the sketch in mind, as I love the banner style.  Here's what I've come up with:
 These photo's are of my youngest, taken two years ago.  I can really see how much he has grown ☺
Most of the products are by Amy Tangerine - the papers suited the colour palette well.  I've done some texture work in the background and used some India Inks to colour some of the stenciled details.
Here are a few close-up's:



I loved putting this page together - I haven't used a mixed media style lately and it reminded me that I should do it more often.  It was fun adding layers with stencils, texture paste, ink and then the papers.
Thanks for coming by ♥

3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Love the background of this layout and the texture is lovely. Such a nice mix of paper and I love the little perfect pearl dots on the cut out flowers. Just lovely.

Marie/Mison said...

Love how you used the sketch and how you incorporated the colors! Thank you for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

Unknown said...

Oh wowww I adore your layout Chantelle!! Great to see a fellow Aussie joining in on our Words and Paintery challenges!! Thanksx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...