Wednesday 29 April 2015

Scrappy Canary - Playful Scrapbooking Kit

 Hello there, for the past month, I've been creating with the Playful Scrapbooking Kit from Scrappy Canary.  I thought I'd 'showcase' the four 12x12 pages that I made using products from the kit.  I had a great time and loved how the kit co-ordinated so well with the papers.




I still have a little bit of left over products which I'll be using to make up a page for the Scrappy Canary National Scrapbooking Day Cyber Crop - you can check out this event on Facebook - hope you can play along with our challenges on the day ☺

The April kits have been released and there are still some left: here is a little look at the Scrapbook Kit - Mayfair - the colours are just great and I think I'll be creating some boy pages with these ☺
Don't forget to use the code CHANTELLE10 if you purchase anything from the shop, for 10% discount off your order ♥

April Scrapbook Kit: Mayfair
Thanks for coming by ♥

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...