Tuesday 18 August 2015

scrap the boys - august challenge

 Hello - have you seen the Scrap the Boys August challenge.  Our inspiration is the quote below and this time the mumma's can be in the photo too ☺






















Here's is my page for the challenge:

 I've used a photo of hubby and I with our youngest lad; also our baby ☺
"yep, he will always be our little lad"
I've gone with a rather neutral colour tone to reflect the setting of the photo - and I've just added in some pops of colour with embellishments.
Here are some close-up's:

 
 Pop over to the blog to join in with the challenge - there are a couple of very cool prizes up for grabs.  Also see more inspiration from the Design Team ☺
We hope you can join in the fun this month ♥

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout!,special,photo too! And my 30 year old will always be my little boy too!hehe!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...