Friday 2 October 2015

crochet blanket project

Hello there.  I'm working on a fun crochet project at the moment.  It involves using up my stash of yarn and crocheting up a bundle of blankets.  I'm planning to donate them to a charity organization for new mums. ☺
 So I already have these two.  Both use the granny stitch - one in a stripe design and the other in a chevron design.  These both came together quite quickly.
 Now I'm onto my third using different shades of pink with white.  This one is a basic shell stitch and will take a little longer.  I'm doing ten rows in each colour to create wide stripes.
 I love how this one is going .......................
I can't wait to see a pretty bundle of handmade crochet blankets - I will keep you updated on my progress ♥

4 comments:

Miss Jane said...

I can't wait to see them all bundled together either :) These look gorgeous, you are so clever

Miss Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandi said...

Wow! Simply beautiful!

Val-Belle said...

That is such a great idea. I have taught myself to crochet on you tube and I really enjoy it. I just think my work looks to sloppy. I think I need to make it tighter but I hate the feel and noise of wool on the needle. Love the colours of these and they are going to a good cause. <3

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...