Monday 25 January 2016

love the life you live

 Hello there creative people ☺
Even though the Your Creative Wings shop is closed for the time being, I just wanted to share this page I created using some of their chipboard.    I've used a piece of chipboard in a number of different ways.
 This Sprig Flourish reminded me of rolling waves and I felt it suited a 'beachy' kind of page.
First up, I've used the piece as a mask with some colour spray mist.
Next, I've used the negative piece as a stencil.  With texture paste, I've added in dimension to the page.
And then I've used the actual piece as a main feature.  I've given it a water colour look and added in some script stamping.
I really love how it's come together.

 Here's a close up of the flourish.
 I've made some faux flairs with some of the chipboard and epoxy stickers.
These chipboard pieces are called Love Candy.
I've kept them raw because of the little words and fine line details - I've just placed an epoxy sticker over the top to create the flair.  A fun embellishment! ♥
And my title: Love the Life you Live - such a great line.
I've painted it white and added in script stamping.

 Sprig Flourish
 

 Love Candy
 
 
Love the Life you Live - Quote




Til next time - happy crafting ♥

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks fabulous! Love the use of the scroll as a wave ... Works a treat! Lovely page!!!

Miss Jane said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chantelle, just love it

Maria said...

A great layout. The colours look great and i love how you have used a photo on an angle. I have so many of those and struggle to get them on a layout.

Val-Belle said...

How did I miss all these posts :( another fab page and such a cute photo. The chippies and the gesso swirl are perfect for a sea theme. Another great layout.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...