Friday 4 March 2016

some kind of wonderful - Kraft Plus challenge

 Hello there, I'm jumping in early this month on the 'scrapbooking challenge train'!  I've joined in with the challenge at Kraft Plus - they have this awesome challenge for March!

 

 Here's what I've come up with:

 I picked out another photo from our recent road trip - I love this one of my eldest and youngest lads!
I've flipped the sketch over to one side.  I've found a few papers with the houndstooth pattern on it and have included these on my page.
Here's some close-up's:

 I found some fun embellishments in my stash and I even used a border punch - it's good to go back to some simple supplies and get some more use out of them ☺
I love mini pegs ♥  and the word 'hello' ♥

That's all from me for today - have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for coming by ♥

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch and challenge. Love that photo and the bright colours.

Anne P said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, love all your elements and the lovely bright colours.

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks brill....like I said on FB....that bright houndstooth is gorgeous:) And I really like how you've added the tag. Taking notice, cos I've got a pile of them and I find them so hard to use!!! And it is a CUTE photo. The size diff is amazing;)!!!! Thanks a bunch for joining us at K+ again!! Oh! And I meant to say - I'm 'with you' - getting back to basics with my scrapping and I'm really enjoying it!!

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful layout and great take on the challenge. Maybe one day I will play along agains. I love the colours on this layout. SO fresh and happy./

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Beautiful take on the challenge. Love how you used that bright and cheery hounds tooth pattern. Thank you for joining us again at Kraft plus.

Paula said...

I love the colours of your houndstooth, so perfect with that beachy photo. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

Elisa Ablett said...

Love this layout! so bright and cheery, great take on the challenge! thanks for joining us at Kraftplus.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...